ASSISTED LIVING AND MEMORY CARE IN CANTON, GA
We offer a variety of activities from community outings and scheduled shopping trips to discussion groups, socials, and devotionals with our weekly non-denominational services.
Tasks such as cooking and cleaning are handled so residents can focus on the important things in life. The focus can be placed on family, friends and fun. But with personal emergency response systems in every room and 24-hour access to staff, residents can have peace of mind knowing support is available if needed.
Some residents may need help managing their medications or with other types of personal assistance. Windsor House offers a variety of assisted living support to match the individual’s needs.
Studies show the following can help people suffering from memory loss, and at Windsor House, we implement all of these on a daily basis:
• Cognitive Stimulation – People with memory impairment, including those with Alzheimer’s disease, still benefit from learning and mental activities to improve their quality of life and functioning.
• Socialization – Socialization is an important component of treatment because people with dementia can recognize and appreciate attention.
• Diet – People with dementia or in early to moderate stages of Alzheimer’s could have their cognitive impairment slowed or even reversed by switching to a healthier diet.
We work with our residents individually, striving for achievements that will help create a sense of accomplishment. Everyone wants to feel valued and to be able to contribute to the people and world around them, so we help our residents discover what that contribution can be, using the strengths and abilities they have now.
• Main dining room
• Intimate private dining room
• Executive chef-prepared meals with elegant plating
• Warm, cozy fireside seating
• Free wi-fi
• Complimentary transportation for group activities
• Daily wellness checks
• Weekly laundry and linen service
• Medication monitoring
• Cable TV and all utilities included
• Activity director five days a week
• Salon services
• Emergency call systems in resident’s rooms
• Non-denominational church services every Sunday